Friday, March 11, 2011

MilSpouse Friday Fill In #33

MilSpouse Friday Fill-In

The difficulties of life are intended to make us better, not bitter.
~Author Unknown


Be sure to stop by Wife of a Sailor who is the genius behind this weekly adventure, visit her blog and join in the fun!
  1. During military separations (whether short or long) how do you keep yourself positive and motivated? I try to keep routine and remember that the separation is just a small part of the eternity I will get to spend with my husband.
  2. What is your favorite concert you have ever been to? I think the Korn concert I went to with my friend Nita in TX. We just had a great time and had the most special girl in front of us who we thought was going to lose her head from headbanging so much.
  3. What do you miss most about your “hometown"? I miss the small town atmosphere and that everyone really does know who you are.
  4. If you could run in any race, which charity would you choose to support? Definitely the Wounded Warrior Project
  5. You find out Willy Wonka is your father, what 3 course meal do you INSIST he create in that stick of gum? Steak, mashed potatoes and corn on the cob!

No comments: