- During military separations (whether short or long) how do you keep yourself positive and motivated? I try to keep routine and remember that the separation is just a small part of the eternity I will get to spend with my husband.
- What is your favorite concert you have ever been to? I think the Korn concert I went to with my friend Nita in TX. We just had a great time and had the most special girl in front of us who we thought was going to lose her head from headbanging so much.
- What do you miss most about your “hometown"? I miss the small town atmosphere and that everyone really does know who you are.
- If you could run in any race, which charity would you choose to support? Definitely the Wounded Warrior Project
- You find out Willy Wonka is your father, what 3 course meal do you INSIST he create in that stick of gum? Steak, mashed potatoes and corn on the cob!
Friday, March 11, 2011
MilSpouse Friday Fill In #33
blog and join in the fun!