Thursday, March 17, 2011

iPod About Me

My friend Paula over at Queen of My Castle posted this survey and I thought it looked like fun.


1. Turn on the iPod and select shuffle
2. Use the title of the song for the answer to the 1st question
3. Hit “next” and repeat process until you have answered them all
4. Don't cheat!
5. Tag some of your friends so they'll do the same (not going to tag anyone but I hope that some of you will join in and leave a comment so I can go check it out!)

I selected all my music and you can see I have a rather diverse taste in music.


1. How am I feeling today?
Fake It - Seether
2. How far will I get in life?
Whatever It Takes - Michael Buble
3. What is my best friend’s theme song?
Times Like These - Kid Rock
4. What was high school like?
So What? - Pink
5. How will today be?
Sheena is a Punk Rocker - Ramones from Whip It Soundtrack
6. What is in store for me this weekend?
Peanut Butter Jelly Time - Chip Man (totally needed that chuckle)
7. What is the best thing about me?
For Good - Wicked Soundtrack
8. What song describes my parents?
Lady Marmalade - Moulin Rouge Soundtrack
9. How is my life going?
One Sweet Day - Mariah Carey/Boys II Men
10. What song will they play at my funeral?
Baby, You've Got What It Takes - Michael Buble
11. How does the world see me?
Just a Friend 2002- Mario
12. What do my friends think of me?
Look at Me - Keri Noble
13. Do people secretly think I’m good looking?
Break Even - The Script
14. How can I make myself happy?
Great Escape - Sister Hazel
15. What should I do with my life?
I Gotta Feeling - Black Eyed Peas
16. What is some good advice?
I'll Sing - Hilary Weeks
17. Will I get married?
Single Ladies - Beyonce (this totally made me laugh)
18. Where will I go in life?
Just a Dream - Carrie Underwood (this gave me chills...really...ugh)
19. Will I Have Kids?
Did My Time - Korn
20. What is my current theme song?
What Are Words - Chris Medina (so true really considering the challenges that Military Families face...actually making a video to this song)


1 comment:

Paula said...

I love it! Your list made me laugh too :)
Thanks for playing with me. I'm thinking of doing a more up to date one soon.