Be sure to stop by Wife of a Sailor who is the genius behind this weekly adventure, visit her blog and join in the fun!
One kind word can warm three winter months.
- Since most of the country has had nasty weather, what has your weather been like this week? I spent the week in Washington DC where it was actually quite beautiful despite the threat of horrible weather. My family back home got to deal with a dumping of snow and 4 snow days. They had fun playing in the snow but they are ready to go back to school.
- What is/are your best money saving tip(s)? Make a list when you go grocery shopping and stick to it! Meal planning 2-4 weeks out will help you budget and plan effectively!
- What was your favorite vehicle you’ve ever owned? I love our Dodge Durango...dual exhaust, all-terrain tires and 4 wheel drive, I love it!
- What is a question you’d like to see asked in a future fill-in? What piece of advice would you give a new Military spouse facing their first deployment?
- Fill in the blank: You might be a MilSpouse if….your spouse comes home and says they are going TDY for 3 weeks and you say, "ONLY 3 weeks"