Be sure to stop by Wife of a Sailor who is the genius behind this weekly adventure, visit her blog and join in the fun!
- What characteristic about yourself has either been strengthened or weakened due to your experience as a Military Spouse? (from The Albrecht Squad) I feel that while I don't always think I'm patient, I have learned patience and learning that has helped a lot in other aspects of my life. The Army is definitely a great educator in the patience department.
- What is your favorite vacation spot and why? (from ‘Tis the Life of the Army Wife) We honestly haven't gone on an "real" vacations, but I have enjoyed traveling with just my husband and boys. I love our long drives and the conversations and silliness that go along with it, it's not always about the destination but the journey.
- If you could have any fast-food restaurant in the food court on base/post what would you pick? (from The Only Pink in a House of Blue) Honestly, I greatly dislike our food court here at FLW, it's nasty and they don't care about quality because so many trainees are here and they are grateful for anything that isn't the chow hall. That being said, on other installations I loved Charley's Sandwiches!
- Where did you go on your honeymoon? (from Pennies from Heaven) Kevin and I did not go on a honeymoon, and honestly have no regrets.
- If you could have any job in the world regardless of money, degree or experience, which job would you have and why? (from Proud to Be a Navy Family and The Calm Before The Storm) All I ever wanted to be was a Soldier, I am grateful for my time in uniform, behind being a mother it was the most fulfilling job I've ever had.