Friday, September 03, 2010

MilSpouse Friday Fill, #11

Hello again!


MilSpouse Friday Fill-In

Be sure to stop by Wife of a Sailor who is the genius behind this weekly adventure, visit her blog and join in the fun!

Give thanks for what you are now, and keep fighting for what you want to be tomorrow.

~Fernanda Miramontes-Landeros


  1. What is a weird/funny superstition that you have? (from A{muse}ing Mommy on a Pink Park Bench) While I have a lot of quirky issues, I do not have any superstitions that my husband or I can think of...
  2. What are your hopes and dreams for the years AFTER the military? After all, we aren’t in it forever! (from Stetsons, Spurs and Stilettos) To continue serving Military Families the best we can. Both my husband and I know we will continue to work with Soldiers even after he retires.
  3. Since [this] month is National Apple Month (no really!), I’d probably ask: What is your yummiest apple recipe? (from NH Girl Displaced) My kids love the Apple Cookie Cobbler I make...I will post it on our food blog soon!
  4. How long have you gone as a military spouse without talking to your husband/wife during service? (from A Navy Princess and Her Little Sailors)Maybe 45 days or so
  5. I occasionally watch When I was 17… on MTV. So, what was something that was significant about your 17th year of life? (from Ashley Amazing) I joined the Idaho Army National Guard, thus embarking on a wonderful journey through Military life.

1 comment:

Annie said...

I'm excited about that apple cookie cobbler! sounds yummy :-)