Friday, October 23, 2009

Still Waiting

We are still waiting for housing...our number is getting closer but the process is slow.

We are all tired of temporary lodging. We are grateful for what we have don't get me wrong but patience is running thin.

It's hard to really get involved when you never know if you are going to get a call that this is the day to sign for a house and get everything prepped for it. I do not like signing up for things unsure of whether I am able to be 100% obligated.

I did however, teach my first Army Family Team Building class here and I think it went well. I love teaching so it was nice for me. I'm also teaming up with the Parent to Parent organization here and am going to help facilitate a book reading. It feels good to be serving again, even if it's just little things.

Neil already worked a bake sale for his school and because we are that cheesy family we all went and froze together. It was nice though, we had fun.

So we still wait and hope that things will fall into place soon.

Keep us in your prayers, thoughts or whatever it is you do so we can get a house soon and get settled!

No comments: