Thursday, June 25, 2009

Homebound

I can't even remember the last time I stayed home without leaving my house for two consecutive days. I have not left my house for the past two days. I am fighting a sinus infection I think. It's been over 100 degrees here, so yucky congestion and boiling hot with no AC in the car does not sound like a combination I want to deal with.

It's just me and Daniel hanging out since Neil and Michael are at Boy Scout Camp with Kevin. Daniel isn't complaining since he's taken over daddy's laptop.

I'm not sure I like my life this slow...

1 comment:

Jess the photographer behind the lens at JWilsonPix said...

You have had soo much going on!!! Im so happy for you Nadine.... your boys are growing into fine young men... making wonderful choices... your hubby is home....

Just wanted to telll you Im happy for you hun... Your family has done so much... and now it is your turn to just be together..... Prayers for continued blessings your way...

Hope you feel better soon!! Hugs!!

*** Mullien tea is EXCELLENT for cleaning mucus out of the system.... maybe that will help you a little??....