Thursday, May 21, 2009

My AFTB Family

I am so blessed to be a part of an organization that is so fun. I love my AFTB family. We are a close knit group of friends. I know I can rely on them both within AFTB and also in my personal life. We have fun together, we share tears together and we laugh a lot! Today we graduated a Level III class and had the opportunity to hear Brigadier General McDonald speak one more time to our students. Him and Connie have been such a blessing to our program. There were tears as we got to say what we wanted to him and let him know how much we appreciated him being a part of our program. It's not often you get senior leadership who are sincere when they come in and talk to local programs. There are not enough words to describe how much I respect and love Connie. She is a mentor and I have learned so much from her.

Overall my AFTB family has been such a big part of my life the past few years...all of them Diane, Aundray, Yvette, Lilla, Nancy...so many who I love! I've met so many great people both in the program and the students in our classes.

I don't know what else I can say, I just love my AFTB Family. They have been such a support system while Kevin has been deployed. I just had to write about this great program. If you're an Army spouse, check out your local AFTB program.

Some of my favorite people in the entire world, my fellow AFTB instructors and BG McDonald and Connie.BG McDonald, me and ConnieAnd a random pic of me today....

No comments: