Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Better Cheddars

A couple months ago, out of the blue I starting thinking about Better Cheddars. I love these crackers and decided I needed to go buy some. I looked at Walmart, HEB, the Commissary and I could not find them. I was so sad. I even looked them up online to see if they were taken off the market or if there was some place that I could order them. It appeared that they no longer existed.

Today, I stopped at a shoppette on post and guess what I ran into! BETTER CHEDDARS! I was so excited, I had to buy two boxes. It really is about the little things!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

ROFL... TO FUNNY!! Glad you found it.

Daughter of The King said...

Yay! I'm glad you found them! I remember Better Cheddars...they are really tasty!

Michelle said...

All that searching and they were right under your nose the whole time... figures! MMMMM YUMMMM!!!!

The Partridge Family said...

Haha don't ya love the shoppette? When i first got to Ft. Hood i found Mt. Dew Revolution at that shoppette by your house. It had been discontinued like 7 months before that. Im glad you got your fix. :D