Monday, March 09, 2009

13 Years

Today is our 13 year anniversary. Kevin is gone...again. The past 13 years haven't always been easy and it has been far from perfect but the journey has been so worth it. I often reflect on the challenges that have been thrown in our path. I can look at how we have overcome them together. I feel so blessed to have Kevin as my husband. I look at our three beautiful boys and am so grateful that the Lord felt we were the ones for these special spirits. I look forward to the eternity we have to spend with each other. I miss you Kevin and I wish we could celebrate together but I'm grateful for the spiritual connection we share. We are never truly without one another. I love you baby, Happy Anniversary!

4 comments:

Heidi and Steven said...

Happy Anniversary! Each year will just get better and better! You both are very special people :) I am grateful to call you my friends!

Mommy to those Special Ks said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!! I pray you guys are together next year!

Unknown said...

Happy Anniversary Happy Anniversary Happy Anniversary ... da de da ta! :) You both are truly amazing!

Shamae (Ghost written by Loren her hubby) said...

Happy Anniversary. It is very apparent you guys have a very strong relationship. That's wonderful. I hope you guys are together next year. Take care.