Friday, February 27, 2009

What a Day...

So today was a good day overall but when I reflect back on it, I have to crack up.

First, when I was leaving my house this morning, I stepped off my porch weird and twisted my ankle. Now my ankle, knee and wrist hurt.

I ran into the girl who cursed me out at CiCi's (see a previous entry about that tale).

When I got home, I tried to unlock my front door by clicking my car remote. It took me a few seconds to realize what I was doing.

I got paged twice while I was at my kid's school. It's kind of weird to be paged as a volunteer.

I nodded off to dreamland while writing both of my previous entries, a sign to go to bed.

Sweet dreams.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

ROFL... I am glad I was not the only one in dreamland... I took a shower and was washing my hair with BODY SOAP! LOL