Sunday, January 11, 2009

TODAY!!!

So I was over visiting a friend's blog and she had a post titled TODAY where she listed things about today. That was her topic of the day and so she went on to tell us little things about her "TODAY" and then challenged those who read her blog to do the same. Sometimes I come across things like that and sneak away from the blog pretending I didn't see it, lol, but I decided I'm game for the "TODAY" challenge.

TODAY I went to church and heard some uplifting talks about strengthening myself in the gospel.
TODAY I got to speak to my husband online after not being able to talk to him for a couple days because they had no power.
TODAY I got to comfort my son who has had a couple overstimulating days.
TODAY I got to feed the Sister Missionaries and really feel the spirit in my home.
TODAY my wrists are killing me (I probably shouldn't be typing, lol)
TODAY all three of my boys have showered me with hugs and kisses.
TODAY I got to sleep in
TODAY is one more day closer to my love coming home.
TODAY like every other day I know my Savior loves me and my Heavenly Father loves me
TODAY I can feel my blessings

3 comments:

Diamond in the Rough said...

I love it. Awesome post. I'm not always game for tags but thought this one was easy enough :)!!

Anonymous said...

Thank you Nadine for your comforting words. I'm an only child, so it's hard for me to imagine a parent's love for more than 1 child. ;)

Was it hard for you when your boys were toddler age and there was more than 1 kid to handle?

The "Dish" on the Dastrup's said...

I love that you did this. I'll have to put it on my list of things to do! Sarah