In no particular order.
- Run/Walk (more focus on the run) at least 2 5K's this year
- Work on 4 service projects, at least two being something in regards to Supporting Our Troops
- Write 100 letters to Soldiers who are deployed (this does not include any Soldier in Kevin's unit or friends of ours, though I will write them anyway)
- Read a minimum of 6 chapter books with my boys (recommendations welcome!)
- Sing a solo in front of a group of people (I used to be able to and have somewhere lost that confidence)
- Do gospel study with Kevin on a regular basis utilizing the great technology we have access to (you on board with this honey?)
- Write at least two handwritten letters a month to friends.
- Focus more on my personal scripture study and family scripture study