Friday, November 21, 2008

I'm Thankful For....#2


I am thankful for my children and their unique personalities. I think I'm like most parents who would say, "I love my children the same amount but in different ways." What does that mean, I'm not sure I could explain it. But I do believe it in my heart. I love each of my boys the same amount but in so many different ways.

I couldn't sit here and pinpoint all the things I love about my kids because 1. it would be way too long and 2. I'd worry I'd leave something out. But I do love my children and I am grateful for them in my life. I am blessed to have been trusted with these sweet spirits to lead and guide them and work to get them back to my Heavenly Father. I love their smiles, their giggles and even sometimes their anger (come on moms out there, you know there are times when your kids are mad, you have to stifle a giggle!)

I talk a lot about my kids on here so people already have read all the things I love about my kids, so I won't go on and on, but I will say, I am thankful for them. I didn't think I wanted kids and I'm so glad that the Lord knows better than I do. I couldn't imagine my life any other way than with peanut butter and jelly kisses, salty tears over scraped knees and crayon drawings.

I'm thankful for my beautiful boys.

No comments: