Friday, November 28, 2008

Did you see me on TV during the game?!?!

.....

No, you didn't. Tuesday we met as a Brigade to do a special shout out that would be aired during the Cowboys/Sea Hawks game. It took three takes and then they said it was great. It wasn't. When they aired it, they cutoff anyone who was on the fence (that they told us to sit on). Well wait, if you pay close attention, you can see my arm waving for a split second. The only consolation is that the girl who was on the fence in front of me got cut off completely which makes me happy since she kept holding up her big sign and blocking everyone behind her. Oh well, such effort for no reason. Not like it mattered much anyway since Kevin was snuggled in his bed when it would have aired over in Iraq anyway, lol. I am sad no one saw my cool shirt that I wore though...oh well..another time maybe!

2 comments:

Jess the photographer behind the lens at JWilsonPix said...

lol... at least you got your arm in there eh??....well hope you got to have some fun anyways....

Totally Army Mom said...

Awesome! I recorded it. I'll watch it again and look for your arm!!!

Ben was in the other one they showed but I couldn't find him either.