Thursday, October 09, 2008

Parent/Teacher Conference

My kids rock!!! Really they do, but it has nothing to do with the Parent/Teacher conference. I just had to put that out there.

In all seriousness, my kids are doing pretty well in school. I am so proud of them. They both have things to work on but that's life, isn't it? We're here to learn and grow. We have been blessed with really great teachers who see the boys as individuals and try hard to meet their needs.

Both boys are very comfortable with their teachers this year which is a really great thing as school years usually start off slow as they try to get into that routine but things are good.

I haven't had conference with Michael's teacher but he just got a great progress report, so he's tracking as well.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

YAY!! That is great.

Michelle said...

That's great that the boys are doing so well in school!

Totally Army Mom said...

I love Parent/Teacher Conferences too. As a homeschooling mom I get to sit and talk to myself for at least 15 minutes. LOL!!