Monday, September 01, 2008

Items 11-16

Yesterday while folding laundry I tossed a pair of very worn out jeans that I have had for probably 6 years and a very stained shirt of Daniel's. Neil and Daniel also decided this week would be a good time to outgrow their church shoes, so bye bye to three pair of shoes (2 pairs for Neil and one pair for Daniel). Sadly two items will creep back in the house as those are things that need to be replaced but I am proud of myself for getting them out of the house instead of shoving them in the back of the closet.

Oh and bye bye to another water bottle that I noticed was cracked on the lip.

Later tonight or tomorrow I'll be attacking the extra bedroom, I could probably hit my hundred mark in that room alone...maybe, I'm quite attached to all the junk in there!

No comments: