Sunday, July 06, 2008

Textually Active

The title is so wrong, I know, but I find it funny. So many surveys I have done on MySpace ask the questions like, who was your last text from, who did you last text and others of similiar fashion. I've always had to respond with I don't text or something else, one time someone answered with "I'm not textually active" which I copied and used from then on.

Well, now I can give a real answer because I have crossed over to the dark side...I now have text service on my cell. I am, however, quite special and cannot grasp the texting on a regular phone so I had to ensure I got a phone that came with a keyboard to make my life just a little bit easier. I mean who needs a phone telling them what they are trying to type?!?!

So I am now textually active...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

:) g4u!! LOL