Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Thanksgiving

On the eve of Thanksgiving Day, I want to take a few moments to express my gratitude. I have much to be grateful for. I have not been the most charitable person lately. I miss my husband, I'd like him home.

Now that I've got that out of the way I will say that I am thankful for many things in my life. I am thankful for a wonderful husband who supports not only me and the boys but our entire nation. I am thankful for his sacrifice. I am thankful for the three boys I call my children. They spark many emotions that somedays I can't began to explain but my heart does overflow with love for them. I am thankful for my extended family and the perspective of life they bring to me and for their long-distance love and support. I am thankful for my friends. They are the ones who make me laugh and make me cry (not bad tears) but it all evens out. I am thankful for my Church family and how they strengthen me in my testimony. I truly am thankful for my Heavenly Father and His beloved Son, Jesus Christ and what Their love brings to my life. How grateful am I for the Gospel in my life.


I am thankful for my Army family, the extended bond that we all have with one another. The understanding that many others can't even begin to fathom, all it takes is nod of understanding.


There is so much that I am thankful for and I couldn't write this blog without saying how thankful I am for the sacrifice of our Fallen Heroes. I know that for the families they didn't willingly make that sacrifice and so I offer my prayers, my thoughts and my love.


Many, many years ago our nation was founded on great principles...I am thankful for the men and women who continue to defend that foundation. May God Bless You and Keep You wherever you may be and may your families find comfort in your absence. God Bless Our Troops.


Kevin...I love you and miss you.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

No comments: